Re: BFG Krawler Tire Prototype

From: <kb9odg.mark_at_juno.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:26:10 -0800

Ok, so the pic labeled "uncut", is that what the tire will look like if I
were to order a set? And if I wanted them to look like the rest of the
pics I would have to either cut them myself or find someone to do it? Or
am I just totally off here?

- Mark

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:36:11 -0800 "Dusenberry, Quinn"
<quinn.dusenberry_at_red.gd-ots.com> writes:
> Here's some pics of a new prototype BFG tire.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/29977857ToyzAQAbTw
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.