Re: Tricks for changing motor mounts

From: hotrod069 <hotrod069_at_mail.ev1.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:52:51 -0600

Got a hi-lift?

Got a winch?

If no....
Connect a chain from an attachment point by motor mount, position your jack under the truck in front of the motor mount in question, place a pipe (board/ whatever) on top of jack, portruding through engine compartment from jack to skyward, attach chain to top of pipe (board/ whatever) and have someone jack it up. Be carefull.
From: "J. Garden" <jgarden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:48:04 -0800