Re: D60 ?

From: Roger <fearme_at_greatnorthern.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:15:16 -0800

One thing you need to think about when doing this. The yoke to tube
fit and the tube to center section fit is a very tight press fit.
VERY tight. You need a press or a really bfg and a block of oak to
get them on. Once they are seated you may not be able to turn them to
adjust. I ended up heating the yokes on mine and was able to pound
them to the correct angle.