Re: Tricks for changing motor mounts

From: Marc Reiter <marc_at_one.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:34:00 -0500 (EST)

What's the problem with jacking it from below? I did this with no
problems. I had 2 broken motor mounts so I unbolted the motor mounts,
used a floor jack and 4"x4" piece of wood to jack on the oil pan till I
could pull the motor mounts out. It worked just fine, but I would
recommend unbolting the fan shroud first. I learned that the hard way.

- Marc Reiter
Cincinnati, BroncOhio
Eastern Rock Crawling Championship Series April 19-21
http://www.erocc.com
1973 Bronco - http://www.broncomarc.com/bronco/
BroncOhio - http://www.broncohio.com/