Re: F-250 shock mounts-what year?

From: Mike Bowlin <live2wheel_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:29:08 -0700

 Just reread my own post and maybe I didn't explain myself very well. It may sound like I'm saying a
1/2" over the top of the frame what I meant was 1/2" from the top of the frame meaning that there is
still a 1/2" of the top/side of the frame to weld to.
Mike Bowlin
67 EB narrowed 8"s...sefi 5.0,700r4,4.3 atlasII
Working a job you hate
to buy things you don't need