RE: D60 ?

From: Covert, Jack <JACOVERT_at_compucom.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:10:30 -0500

Ok, I'm going to call geek here! Ha ha. Actually that's a really good
idea. I've been thinking of starting to document my truck, new wires
that were ran, customizations, etc. So when I need to know something, I
can check the log instead of having problems with the number of brain
cells that were killed the night before.