Re: [EcbR] History of the ECBR and response from the founder!!

From: Mark Shainman <bajabronc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:55:52 -0500

Randall, I do not have the time nor the energy to continually respond to
your lies and half truths, I am going to spend my time and energy putting
together great events for the bronco community, not spitting out words and
rhetoric. I no longer wish to be Bronco Registry member #1 nor do I wish
to be on the Bronco Registry mailing list,
unsubscribe me.

Mark

Mark Shainman
Sr. Research Analyst
META Group, Server Infrastructure Strategies

        "R.Thomas" <manag_at_performanceunlimited.com>
        02/01/2002 01:26 PM