Re: [Bfix] F-250 shock mounts-what year?

From: Mike Bowlin <live2wheel_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:43:56 -0700

 Well see that's the thing by welding it so high you can angle it pretty much any way you wanna in
or out, obviously you can't carried away.Anyway I'm not sure about the long radius arms but with a
twister you get enough articulation its a moot point anyway because you must do something about the
bottom mount.I'm not trying to say Don't buy your mounts Brett,Andy does excellent work and they are
fine pieces for sure, I was just tryin to pass along my experience to James who had already saved
himself 50 bucks by going with the 250 mounts.

Mike Bowlin
67 EB narrowed 8"s...sefi 5.0,700r4,4.3 atlasII
Working a job you hate
to buy things you don't need