Re: D60 ?

From: Karl Bradley <tripleb_at_a-o.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:26:59 -0500

Be VERY AWARE you still have to either have these milled out to fit the d60
tube or use the hack, I mean hand grinder. I spent mucho ## at a machine
shop to have a stock set milled out to fit my 60 and still had to "touch
them up a bit. Remember the front 60 tube is slightly larger in diameter
than 3" which is what the rear on a Tera60R is.
Hopefully this will help some folks,
Karl Bradley
NC