Re: West Virginia and Ohio

From: Wade L Emrick <e9620220_at_citynet.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 20:56:40 -0500

Cameron,
  WV's smog law only requires a cat converter on 1976 and later cars
and 1978 trucks. So smog will not be a problem, the trouble comes
when you go to register the vehicle. The state requires you to pay
sales tax on the car when it is registered here, even though you paid them
when you originally bought it in your home state.
  If you do take the job stop by for a chat, I live in Parkersburg and work
at the GE plant in Washington, WV.

Regards,
Wade
'70 & '75 EBs