Public forums

From: Keith Forrest <rforrest5904_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:11:59 -0500

 The sad part of it is that the ECBR used to be a public forum but it isn't now thanks to the Admin. In a public forum there are bound to be disagreements between people as that is our nature be it good or bad, it just allows us to be different. The problem is when one side isn't allowed to voice their gripes or concerns and when they do they are censored or just plain ignored. I guess if we weren't different then we would all just drive Jeeps like the rest of the sheep. I would like all this to end as we are all trying to take ourselves back to the course that we were on in the first place,and that is getting us all together to wheel,have fun ,and learn something from one another and not have to deal with the B.S. that it has become.

Trying to get back on course,

Keith Forrest
SEB