bikini top for sale

From: <toddz69_at_juno.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 21:51:10 -0700

I have decided to sell my full-length bikini top(white). You can see
pictures of it on my old blue beast here:

http://www.azbronco.org/a009trpa.htm

If you already run a Kayline soft top, this is a great summertime top for
you. It fits on the Kayline bows, attaches to the Kayline windshield
header, and has the same tiedown straps in the back like the Kayline soft
tops. It has rain flaps above the doors like the Kayline top and
attaches to the door rails and rear top bow in a similar manner. It is
made from material similar to the Kayline, but I believe it is a little
thicker and more durable. I have been running it from roughly
April-October of each year.

The top is about 4 years old and is in excellent condition with no rips,
tears, or stains. I'm asking $100 + shipping-about half what I paid for
it.

Contact me offline if interested.

Todd Z.