for sale

From: Sean Gaudette <Gaudette_at_masspolice.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:08:14 -0000

1) FMS TFI distributor for EfI conversions-includes 3 TFI modules(1 stock,
1 mallory, 1 dyna(?drawing a blank here and i dont have it with me) Asking
$150/BRO

2) Auto-Xray EZ Link ford 83-95 obd-I scanner with eec-IV cable and users
manual(can be used with other make vehicles if a new cable is bought. Paid
$190, used about 4 times, asking $170/BRO

3) C-4 Tranny complete from torque converter to dana 20 adaptor. Includes
deep aluminum pan($110) and turbo action cheetah shifter($275), would prefer
not to seperate but will take offers. Asking $650/BRO for complete set-up

4) Wild child accumulator tank-never used, has AN-8 fittings on all ends.
Asking $ 75/BRO

Sean Gaudette
Sterling, MA
EBR #922