Re: Moab/utah facing multiple closings

From: Steve and Nancy George <nsgeorge_at_cyberport.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:27:39 -0700

I love to wheel Moab! live only 3 hours from there, but you know what there
are so many drunken stupid at the Dump Bump and at Potato Salad hill that I
have a hard time not siding with some of the local folks that want to close
them down :^( Don't get me wrong I don't want any clousers but if you go to
Moab keep what I said in mind both of these areas hasve turned into a large
drunken brawl and to me that's not what wheelig is about. My $.02 Steve
George Farmington NM