Re: Steering box

From: <Oohreeeally_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 22:20:39 EST

 I believe you need a mid 80's - early 90's chevy van box, use the worm &
cylinder combo from it to make your go from a 6 turn to a 3 1/2
turn..........If youve never takin one apart before, write me back & Ill tell
ya how to make an invaluable lil tool sool you arent looking for all the
bearing on the floor & wondering how many there where......if you have then I
believe thats about the only saginaw box that common & a good donor. The
scout stuff works, but is almost all 6 turn as well, Ive got 3 here that all
are, theyre a good sorce for sector though. have a party,

Jeff in Md., my black flag EB's for sale see site.
 <A HREF="http://www.dude.alloffroad.com/">www.dude.alloffroad.com</A>