Re: cooling questions

From: <>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:23:56 -0700

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:58:03 -0500 "Laddle Cottongim"
<> writes:
>Lastly what are ya'll using for rubber bushings between
> the
> radiator and power steering and auto tranny coolers when attaching
> them to
> the front of the radiator? TIA

You can buy kits at the auto parts store with some foam pads and long,
plastic locking ties(for lack of the proper term) to install them-I
believe they're made by DeRale. If you can't find them, I know BChuck
provides them with his radiator guard kits and perhaps he would sell them
to you.

I'm a bit fussier than most, but I don't like to fasten coolers with
those kits. I attach mine to the core supports, etc. with
bolts/nut-serts, etc. This also gives an air space between the coolers
and the radiator which I believe helps with cooling.

Todd Z.
Received on Sat Feb 02 2002 - 20:59:33 MST

Email us at:
Many thanks to our contributors.
© 1996 - 2016