paint spray guns

From: J. Garden <jgarden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 20:20:24 -0800

I am looking to buy a paint spray gun. Here is the deal . . . I need to
paint some interior (house) doors (now). I will be painting them with water
based home paint. In the future I will do some painting on the EB (engine
compartment to match the exterior of the truck). The EB will obviously use
automotive type paint.

Is there a paint spray gun that can do both jobs efficiently?

I currently have a Craftsman spray gun that I got from a friend (used - and
it seems some stuff isn't working right). I am considering rebuilding it -
if it is a good gun. Haven't really been able to find good info on it.
Model #919.156140. Instructions say it can function as a bleeder or
non-bleeder type gun (whatever that means).

Any help is appreciated.

Happy Trails,

Jack Garden