Bronco.com Logo

From: Brett Kinch <kinchx4_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 08:46:54 -0700

Hello,
  I was searchin through my old hard drive on my first computer this
morning.
There I found my artwork archive folder. Kinda neat to find my Adobe
Illustrator and Photoshop artwork that I haven't seen in a few years.
   Anyways, I hear the Bronco.com website will be open again soon, ( I miss
that site ) and one of the files I found was the Bronco.com T-shirt logo I
created. Anyone remember that one? I'd just like to say that logo is
available to Bronco.com to use however it wishes. It took me about 56 hours
in front of the keyboard to create this logo which is entirely made from a
blank canvas. It is not a modified photograph like some thought, although
the detail can befool you. I'd rather see this artwork be put to use, rather
than hide away in my old hard drive, and it would bring me pride to see it
on the new Bronco.com site.
Thanks
Brett Kinch
Rock-Quip