Re: [Bfix] Moab/utah facing multiple closings

From: Aaron Heugly <AHeugly_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 18:02:54 -0700

 but you know what
there
> are so many drunken stupid at the Dump Bump and at Potato Salad hill that
> have a hard time not siding with some of the local folks that want to
close
> them down

This is probably a good reason that Potato Salad Hill has never been an official run at the Easter Jeep Safari.
I love to hear of people fighting for lands that aren't in their home state. It does affect us all. Once the ball begins to roll, it gets harder to stop it each time.

Aaron Heugly
SLC, Utah
68 Bronco