Re: D60 ?

From: Brian Wickert <bwickert_at_cnetech.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:45:42 -0800

> Or you do like I did, and make 1/2" spacers to put between the radius arm
> and the cap.

I used 3/8" spacers myself. I also ditched the coil cup pivots, and
incorporated a 2.5" lift block into the top spacer. This allows my coil cup
to sit slightly over the D60 axle forging/yoke on the end of the tube
(remember, I'm trying to keep my D60 63" wide). It also adds the extra 2.5"
lift to my 3.5" WH RC coils to clear the 38's.

Now I have more money to spend on stroker parts!
Brian Wickert
Hanford, CA