Southside Bronco club infomation

From: <Ckoehner_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 03:31:46 EST

Greetings,
The vision of having an EB club in the Tennessee, north and central Alabama,
north and central Mississippi, and western Arkansas region is about to become
a reality.
With all the recent changes taking place on the East Coast Early Bronco
scene, I thought that this is an excellent time to reveal the plans that I
and several other friends and EB owners have been working on now for some
time. An official name has not been finalized at this this point, but we are
nearing completion of our draft bylaws and are reviewing the items needed to
Incorporate the club.

 If you are interested in joining, and reside in the above areas please send
an email to ckoehner_at_aol.com.

We are currently designing our database, and would like to see all EB owners
in this great region get involved. I highly encourage all Bronco owners
within this region to consider supporting this new club. I and the others
working towards this new club will have some exiting news to announce very
soon.

By the way, my name is Chris Koehner and I live in Nashville, TN. I bought my
first Bronco in 1983 while in high school, and have had one or more ever
since. I was at the first Tellico event in 1999, with a beater that had a
very impressive build sheet (Dana 30, open front and rear, 3.50 gears, 3
speed with a bad clutch, manual steering, and 33" Buckshots) and had the time
of my life! I have come a long way since then, as well as many of the
"old-timers" have, After that trail ride, my obsession is now an addiction.

Anyway, feel free to drop me a line, if you have any comments or questions.

Regards,

Chris Koehner
Nashville, TN