Re: Southside Bronco club infomation

From: Bryan <boltnut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:07:04 -0600

Chris,

Hey, I remember you! I went up trail 5 with you at the first roundup. Man
you were punishing that little rig! I remember smelling the clutch!

I would be interested in this! We need a southern bronco club! There are
several great places to wheel in AL, TN, AR, and I bet if we can find
someone in MS they will know some spots there also.

Keep me informed and let me know what to do to join.

Thanks,
Bryan