Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Shannon Shirk <shannon_at_bronco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:18:54 -0500

Thanks for the reminder Todd. Seems like yesterday we started with the email
group, at the 20-30 email group size, the headers were too big for many
people's email programs and Paul offered to host it at the umich.edu
listserver. We were there for a while till Steve created the majordomo
server on bronco.com. My how things grow. It's been a blast and will
continue to be so.

Shannon