efi distributor question-351W

From: Bob & Janet Wood <johngalt_at_zenitharchery.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:30:28 -0500

Hey all,

Another list member has a distributor for sale that I would like to buy
from him, if it fits my application. I'm building a 351W EFI from a '95
roller block, using Trick Flow intakes and the usual wiring harnesses
from FMS, etc.

The part number for the dist. Is E7TZ*1217*D. Does anyone have any
definitive reference to tell me if I can use this item? I realize that
I might need to get a steel gear for use with the roller block, but
other than that, I have no idea where to go to see if it will fit my
application.

Thanks in advance.

Bob