FMS EFI manual-anyone got one?

From: Bob & Janet Wood <johngalt_at_zenitharchery.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:30:10 -0500

I'm looking to buy one of these manuals from someone. I've got the Dan
Newberry scanned copy, but it just doesn't print well, and I don't feel
like mucking about in Photoshop with each and every page to get it to
look printable.

I'll either buy a print copy from someone or if anyone has a printable
scanned copy, I'd appreciate it.

Oh yeah, I tried calling Ford, but honestly, do they even make an
effort? So long on hold for someone, I can't bear it. Then they tell
me four to six weeks and almost hang up before I can say 'boo'. .sh*t
burns my ass.

Thanks,

Bob