Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Lee Wilson <lwilson3_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:32:55 -0600

I wonder how many of the original people are still on the list?

Shannon's the one that brought me aboard from the offroad list. That was a
MESS trying to keep everyone's email addresses together back then. I was
using Banyan's Blue Mail at Compaq back then and once the list grew to over
20 people or so I couldn't send the messages to everyone. (Wouldn't fit in
my "To:" window.) I think we were all pretty happy to get it automated!

Lee Wilson
Houston, TX
1970 Bronco, 351W (soon to be SEFI), C4, 36" Swampers, REP8000, Lock Rights
F&R
2002 F350 SD Power Stroke 4X4 Lariat auto CC 156", 3.5" Fabtech, 315/75-16s