Re: [Fwd: NEW BILL THREATENS YOUR HOBBY--ACT NOW!]

From: Jim Lemanek <hucklburry_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:37:04 -0800 (PST)

Here is a copy of the pertinent section of the bill:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c107:1:./temp/~c107my7BcU:e198302:

It does not mandate the removal of the 15+ year old
vehicles, it says the government will help states
enact programs to do it, and it all SOUNDS voluntary,
but still a scary trend. Plus its our money they are
using to do it. I need to read more of it though,
sounds like something they were talking about in Cali
awhile back doesn't it?

--Jim