RE: Engine stumbling problem

From: Anthony Hernandez <ANTHONYH_at_jwce.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:01:45 -0800

Yup. Maintanance free. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Lemanek [mailto:hucklburry_at_yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:27 AM
To: Anthony Hernandez; 'ebml_at_bronco.com'
Subject: Re: [EBML] Engine stumbling problem

I have had bad batteries cause what you are
describing. Not saying that will be the only thing,
but did you check the water level in the battery you
removed or is it maint. free?

Over the weekend I had to jump a friends Dodge Ram to
borrow it, and it took awhile before it would hold an
idle even, as the battery was that dead. Reving it up
it was ok, but it would not idle until I had run it
about 10-15 minutes after jumping it for probably 10
minutes.

--Jim