transfer case for sale? opinions of replacement options?

From: Garner Sutterfield <stocker75_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:05:46 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,

I need a transfer case. I have a '75 Dana 20 J shift
behind a C4. I replaced the original case which had
high-range issues with a case that proved to be junk
in low range. I will probably just get a rebuilt Dana
20 from Jeff's unless someone has a good one for sale.
 I can't justify the expense of an Atlas or Klune V
right now, though I would be interested in a used
Tera-Low or similar equipped case at a reasonable
price.

Let me know if you have something or an opinion on a
good source.

Thanks,
Garner
Columbia, MO