Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Shannon Shirk <shannon_at_bronco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:40:10 -0500

Surprisingly, I believe most of the core group that started it are still
here. I'm sure Todd has a better memory than I do, and please add Todd. I
apologize to anyone I forget. But if I remember correctly, I believe the
first five were:
Jacques Garden
Todd Zeucher
Lee Wilson
Paul Nowak
me

Jacques/Todd/Lee, what do you remember? I don't believe Paul is still on the
list. But his most excellent site is still up--http://broncohq.com.

HTH,
Shannon