Re: transfer case for sale? opinions of replacement options?

From: Marc Milner <rckcrlr_at_networld.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:21:54 -0700

I have a used straight shift case out of a '70? It ran fine when removed, no
other info.
OR
I might be talked into selling the case in mine. It is a '73 Jshift with a
tera low gear set, rebuilt, new bearings and a new frt output. It has about
$1000 in parts in it.
I am trying to raise money for an atlas.
Make me an offer for either.
Marc