Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Jon Hanna <jon_at_classicbroncos.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:30:10 -0800 (PST)

I wasn't one of the first 5, but I think I was right up there. At least in the first dozen.

Shannon, I remember I found you selling a 3 spd floor shifter on the offroad list and you emailed me back and said a group of Bronco only folks were just starting to trade emails.

Ahhh, those were the days. No automated list, just cut and paste the "official" emails of the group. Man, people used to get so pissed when they tried to get "unsubscribed"! Since everyone would just "reply all" it would take months to finally stop getting emails. Of course some of us just solved that by never leaving. :)

Yeah, things change, but it's still a great group of people and an excellent source of info. Thanks to those original members and to all who came after.

Jon Hanna
webmaster_at_classicbroncos.com
http://ClassicBroncos.com