off topic - email list help

From: kincade bauer <rock-dog_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:09:48 -0700

hey all - i'm hoping someone can help me out w/ this - i need to
figure out a way to run an announcement-style 1000+ member mailing
list - my host just trashed their list program, and i'm left without
a way to communicate w/ my customers. sending the email to all
members in the BCC field doesn't work for some reason - some kind of
spam protection i'm assuming on my mail servers part maybe?

'anyone have any ideas or suggestions? thanks in advance,
--
Kincade Bauer, Darkhorse
Discount Advance Adaptors Dealer: http://www.hospitalfood.net/700/prices.html