Re: License To Wheel (Was:Moab/utah Closings)

From: Steve and Nancy George <nsgeorge_at_cyberport.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:48:53 -0700

Don't know about the Moab area but here in the Farmington area (San Juan
County) we have 1.2 million acres of B.L.M land and 3 rangers to look over
it!! 99 percent of this land is open to OHV use with the county claiming
over 25,000 miles of roads!! The bad thing I have also noted is that the
rags seem to drum up the parties as a cool thing!! Hey would you look at
that stock long bed crew cab tearing up that hill, Tread lightly? I know
Shannon used to wheel with the Red Rock group any input on Dump bump and
Potato salad hill?