RE: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Michael J. Kupec <mkupec_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 20:37:12 -0500

How about this one below. It's the first email I got from EBML. Not 7 years
old, but next to the email Coby Hughey send me about EMBL, it's my oldest I
have on file.

Live long and prosper - drive a Bronco!

Michael J. Kupec
mkupec_at_blueovalcorral.org http://www.blueovalcorral.org
V.P. Core 4x4's http://www.core4x4.org
2000 Expedition XLT - back to making payments again...
1970 "Calico" Bronco finally in garage, awaiting it's transformation!
1964 1/2 260 Mustang Convertible w/PS, PB, & Power Top
1965 289 HiPo "K" Mustang Coupe w/PS, PB, & Pony Int. (Early '65, not a GT)