Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: John Foottit <foottdc9_at_erau.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:54:26 -0700

I don't remember what # I was, but I joined the week I bought my bronco,
back in june of 97, can't believe it's been that long...the list and my
truck have both come a long way since then, I've replaced or modified every
part of my bronco except the windshield frame and glovebox door since
then...I bet I'd have lots more money if it wasn't for this list...