B&M mega shifter mod

From: Rich Capener <red55jedi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 04:29:05 +0000

I have the B&M mega shifter on my AOD and I hate the ratchet action and
would like to change it. When you drop it into first you have to get back
into neutral and then back into drive before you can put it in park or
reverse. I would like to change it to act more like a stock shifter, drop it
into low and go anywhere 1st, 2nd, drive or neutral and when needed lift the
lock and go to park or reverse. Has anyone done a mod like this to a B&M
mega shifter?

Rich
www.reb.alloffroad.com
Albuq. NM