Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: J. Garden <jgarden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:42:48 -0800

Aug 96, I was still doing admin! I had recently graduated from law school
and needed to get set up with an ISP since I was going to lose my school
account. Wow, that is an old message...there must be some older ones out
there!

It would be intersting to read some of our opinions on suspension or
recommendations on tire size. Boy have things changed!

Happy Trails,

Jack Garden