Dana 44 Reverse Rotation axle. (looking for factual info)

From: Mr. N <mr.n_at_therightwing.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:37:58 -0800
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I'm looking for a little help. I am trying to record some factual information on the Ford RR44 front axle. From inception to 1979. I have some good info and plan on posting it when its complete however...

I am running into a dead end. I can't find any writing that documents information on the RR Dana 44 (from 196?-79). I've sent out several e-mails to different business and have even made calls hoping someone had a book or two lying around. My biggest disappointment is the dead end it seems like I've run into to at Dana. Seems the guy to talk to has retired and no one knows any history beyond 1980.

Anyone have any leads?

Brad N

Because we are RIGHT: http://therightwing.com