Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: <toddz69_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:24:21 -0700

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:40:10 -0500 "Shannon Shirk" <shannon_at_bronco.com>
writes:
> Surprisingly, I believe most of the core group that started it are
> still
> here. I'm sure Todd has a better memory than I do, and please add
> Todd. I
> apologize to anyone I forget. But if I remember correctly, I believe
> the
> first five were:
> Jacques Garden
> Todd Zeucher
> Lee Wilson
> Paul Nowak
> me
>
> Jacques/Todd/Lee, what do you remember? I don't believe Paul is
> still on the
> list. But his most excellent site is still up--http://broncohq.com.

That sounds about right to me. I know there were a few others too right
at the start as well. Steve Sampson's been around since day one, I'm
sure, and Bruce Rowen was there pretty early too. Bruce-are you still
out there??

I think my all-time favorite email exchanges on the list, though, have to
be the ones between Coby and Big Al. Two very knowledgeable debaters,
and boy, could they go at it! Ahhh....the memories...could almost bring
a tear to a glass eye..

Todd Z.