Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Marc Reiter <marc_at_one.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:38:38 -0500

hah.. I'm still using pine. Thenly way I can get to my personal email from
work is to telnet to my ISP's unix box and use pine to real my email.. If I
didn't do that I'd have 300 emails to read eevry day when I get home.

Keeping on topic, I think I was around 700 or 800. I joined when I bought
my Bronco in late 98. I remember when we hit 1234 members :-)

- Marc Reiter
Cincinnati, BroncOhio
1973 Bronco - http://www.broncomarc.com/bronco/
BroncOhio - http://www.broncohio.com/