RE: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Coby S. Hughey <cobyh2_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 04:23:51 -0700

Gordon! Good to see ya. Whatever happened to Disney, anyway? I'm not sure
when I joined; I think it was a good few months after the list got started.
I do know I used to promote the list to newsgroups, lists and sites wherever
I went; and I've thoroughly enjoyed not only the information I've learned
over the years (would you believe I didn't know what a transfer case was
when I joined...and I'd never even SEEN a bronco before I bought my first
one and found the list), but also the fellowship and the chance to get to
know an incredibly diverse, giving and entertaining group of folks. I
expanded my own personal horizons through this list; hell, my bronco
fanaticism even led to a career change and my current position. This is
truly one of the more coherent and longlived groups I've seen on the 'net.
I hope to see it grow for the next 7 years as well.

Coby

(lol....ya'll remember the sig lines of the members through the years? I
still think Singer had some of the best ones....)