Re: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Lee Wilson <lwilson3_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:04:20 -0600

Well, the list wasn't automated back then so the only way we could tell
would be if someone still has the emails. I did up until I left Compaq a
few months ago...

I've had my WildHorses coils (now called Prerunners) since back then. We
really thought those springs were super soft back then! (I still like mine
okay but want the new rock crawler coils). 36" tires use to be BIG, not
anymore it seems! Most hard core guys are running 38s now.

What ever happened to Fred F.? I haven't heard from him in a while. I
haven't been able to get in touch with Bruce Rowan. Speaking of Bruce, any
of the original guys that DIDN'T buy parts from him? He use to send me
parts for the cost of shipping alot of the time!

Lee Wilson
Houston, TX
1970 Bronco, 351W (soon to be SEFI), C4, 36" Swampers, REP8000, Lock Rights
F&R
2002 F350 SD Power Stroke 4X4 Lariat auto CC 156", 3.5" Fabtech, 315/75-16s