Re: 7th birthday

From: Brett & Sheila Shankle <shankngirls_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:11:53 -0700

Ken,

I know the feeling!! I've been on the list now for close to 5 or 6 years
(man where does the time go!!) used to be only a few people on it-- and
there was Coby, I think I learned more about Broncos just from reading all
his exploits with "Black Cloud", Does Coby still lurk in the shadows??
haven't seen or heard him on the list in a while..

Later all,

Keep up the fun!!

Shank

view my page at http://www.geocities.com/shanksbronco