Re: 5.0

From: Tom Green <tlgreen2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:25:14 -0800 (PST)

The 88 is probaby speed density, ( cali was mass air) and and EEC IV
control system.
The 95 is mass air, with the low profile water pump belt system but is
the EEC V control system.

The best setup would be the 95 engine ( assuming lower miles) and the
88 fuel injection. You can convert to mass air later if you upgrade,
but there is no real performance improvement in switching to mass air.(
at least that how I read it)
Tom