67 Bronco for sale or part out

From: <ParkLane_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:11:39 EST

Hi all,

I just got a 67 Bronco I will part out or sell whole. It was a frame off
that never got finished. It is all put together now, and frame has been
painted. Not in running condition but has 3spd and 302 2V. Here are the
specs:

Dana 60 rear with new mount plates, u-bolts 8 lug
D30 front with 8 lug disc conversion
good uncut tub with no inner front fenders or core support
bad grill
bad front fenders.
F150 Power steering set up with rebuilt box
Stock column shifter and Hurst floor shifter
good tailgate
36" older tires M/T
halfcab bulkhead
no windshield frame - was bolt on style.
Rolls and steers
email me with questions: parklane_at_aol.com 408 835 7173

850.00 in Saratoga, CA