RE: WH Dana 20 Extreme Duty output shaft

From: David Routhier <david_r_at_corp.earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:15:11 -0800

I think the argument goes a little like this:
If you haven't broken it, let it be. When (IF) you do break it, what are
you going to replace it with? Another 30 year old one that you have no idea
as to it's history or the new one from WH?
I do not buy the Atlas argument. Different animal designed for a different
application. 4:1 and 2.4:1 are not interchangable.

david