Re: New Duff Flares ?

From: Roger <fearme_at_greatnorthern.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:40:50 -0800

I just installed them on the front. Pretty straightforward install.
The don't have the 'Bronco Look' some are after but you can't destroy
them and they cover big tires. I don't really like the fiberglass
mounting. It will get damaged far sooner than the flares themselves
but being fiberglass they will be easier to repair than a damaged
fender. Overall I like them, finally someone has come out with a
flare that's flexible, almost indestructible and wide enough to make
big tires legal.