RE: WH Dana 20 Extreme Duty output shaft

From: kincade bauer <rock-dog_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:41:09 -0700

my only problem w/ the d20 is this - $700-$1500 for lower gears, $200
for a twin stick, and $500 for a new front output shaft - now you
could have bought an atlas, and you've STILL got old parts and a weak
front output shaft.

--
Kincade Bauer, Darkhorse
Discount Advance Adaptors Dealer: http://www.hospitalfood.net/700/prices.html