RE: Happy 7th Birthday EBML!

From: Michael J. Kupec <mkupec_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:51:22 -0500

I can dig some up, my EBML email archive goes back that far. Never know when
you may need to dig up some obscure email thread.

Live long and prosper - drive a Bronco!

Michael J. Kupec
mkupec_at_blueovalcorral.org http://www.blueovalcorral.org
V.P. Core 4x4's http://www.core4x4.org
2000 Expedition XLT - back to making payments again...
1970 "Calico" Bronco finally in garage, awaiting it's transformation!
1964 1/2 260 Mustang Convertible w/PS, PB, & Power Top
1965 289 HiPo "K" Mustang Coupe w/PS, PB, & Pony Int. (Early '65, not a GT)